Monday, March 11, 2013

Cape Town, South Africa

After the ball in Maputo, Rocky and I flew down to Cape Town. This city is AMAZING! The trip went so far beyond our expectations. There was so much to do, the weather was perfect, the people were awesome, and it was just so much fun!


We spent our first day at Tabletop Mountain. It. Was. Beautiful. Totally breathtaking.

Cape Town


Table Mountain


There are about 100 places and ways to see the sun set in this city. We decided to go to Signal Hill. We had heard that it's perfect for a picnic and a bottle of wine, so we did just that!


Signal Hill Picnic


Signal Hill Sunset
Even with the clouds, it was just perfect!


We made our way to the V&A waterfront a couple of times during the week. There were tons of restaurants, music, people, and we felt right at home! We went in the evening both times and it was so cold! Which was perfect because we were missing winter!

V&A Waterfront


We took a Peninsula Tour on our last day. We booked it at the last minute, and I'm so glad it worked out. It was amazing!

Cape Town Peninsula Tour


Cape Point


Cape Point
Cape Point


Cape of Good Hope


Cape of Good Hope
 I have wanted to see the Cape of Good Hope since I learned about it when I was like 7. 
I was bursting with excitement to finally get this picture!

Cape Town definitely goes down as my favorite city I've ever visited!

No comments:

Post a Comment